MathZing is an Encyclopædia Britannica series of five Mathematics textbooks for Classes 1 to 5. Conforming to the National Curriculum Framework 2005, the series aims to help the learner talk about Mathematics through the use of language, symbols, and vocabulary. Mathematical concepts are learned through innovative techniques while engaging the learner in a stimulating environment of games and activities. Gradual progression of topics is interspersed with recapitulation and honing of numerical skills through challenging practice.
The salient features of the series are:
- Graded content with specific recapitulation segments.
- Interactive study approach.
- Extensive drilling, including MCQs, with integrated practice in each chapter.
- Open-ended questions to stimulate creative and critical thinking.
- Read and interpret sections to prepare for the Open Book Examination
- Activities to engage learners of varied abilities
- Additional challenge through Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS), Math around us, Math in the Lab, Mental Math, and To Do segments
- Value focus to inculcate life skills
- Teacher's tips to aid the teaching-learning process
- Parent's corner comprising suggestions for parental support
- A pair of model assessments for summative and formative evaluations for two terms
- Specific icons to indicate skills for continuous and comprehensive evaluation
- Teacher's manual to support the teaching-learning process
- Teacher website offering a variety of teaching aids
- Problem solving assessment (PSA) based learning
MathZing has been designed with the specific aim of equipping learners comprehensively with numerical abilities and logical thinking.
Classes: 1 to 5
Components: 5 Teacher’s book with teaching aids and more exercise
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: